[ For any questions cannot find answers here, please do not be hesitate to email me at: ]
Who are qualified to apply for FREE Web Hosting?
Any Computer Graphic Artists specialising in 2D and 3D art with a good portfolio can apply to get the 100MB free hosting space.
(Note: 100MB is not an exact limitation. If you you have good quality works, we will host more for you. The purpose of setting 100MB is to encourage you to select the best of your works for your website. )
How many website spaces you are offering?
We are offering 50 such spaces at the moment. Of course, if the demand is high and we can afford to host them free for you, we will release more spaces.
Is it really FREE?
Yes. You DO NOT have to pay anything to us. All you need to do to get the FREE Space is to submit 3 ORIGINAL and GOOD QUALITY CG tutorials to 9jcg.com.
Why are you asking for tutorials?
There are 2 reasons we are asking for good quality tutorials:
1. Your tutorials will help our site grow and the tutorials will help the visitors of our site in one way or another to improve their skill levels.
2. Your tutorials will prove your skills as well as providing a chance to promote your own personal web site - you can attach your site's URL to each tutorial and people will get to know you more (That is the whole purpose of setting up a portfolio site.).
How do you define good tutorial?
All the tutorials in the "Featured Tutorials" section and "Tutorials & Blog" section (Excluding "Latest CG Application News" and "CG Industry News" channels) are good examples of tutorials we will accept.
How do I set up the website?
1. Register a FREE Membership account to become a registered Skymedias member.
2. Design your sits as beautifully as you like and in whichever way you like. Once you finish coding the web pages, send us the files to: email@example.com and 3 Original Tutorials. We will review them and inform you by email within 3 working days for the outcome.
3. Your site is up and running.
What domain name will I get?
We own two domain names: www.9jcg.com and www.skymedias.com. You can get sub-domain names from either 9jcg.com or skymedias.com. Examples: http://your-preferred-name.9jcg.com or http://your-preferred-name.skymedias.com
How do I update my site's data?
At the moment, to update your sites' information, you will need to send us the specific updated web pages. Later on, we will add on automated online system that you can use to update the webpages.
[ For any questions cannot find answers here, please do not be hesitate to email me at:]
[ firstname.lastname@example.org ]